Saturday, January 2

A rose by any other name

I am not a big fan of roses. I can appreciate them, and do like the look of a bouquet (mixed colors, if you must, as only red is boring), but given the choice, I prefer my favorite flower bunch, a mixed seasonal bouquet. Roses, in my humble opinion, are overrated. (This works in Brian's favor, as I dislike getting roses for holidays, and Valentine's Day especially.)
I bring this up because I had thought that using the rose-scented hand lotion wouldn't be that big a deal. Instead, I am sitting here slowly being overwhelmed by the scent of roses, and considering a nice scrubbing of my hands. I think the only thing worse than rose scent is concentrated rose scent. And the only thing worse than that is not-quite-right concentrated rose scent. You can appreciate my problem now, yes?

No comments: