Friday, January 15

Notes from Cozy Chair, 11:08 p.m.

1.) That pile of magazines has grown again. And it's multiplied. Now there are two piles of magazines that are continuing to grow.
2.) There is a dead leaf on the big plant by the window.
3.) Oliver and Daisy are sleeping close to each other. Not along side each other, but close to each other.
4.) I can't wait for spring's bedding to arrive in catalogs and stores. I must get some stuff for this bed. The white blankets are beginning to bore me.
5.) Is Jeff Bridges stoned, right now, on The Tonight Show? Perhaps, but I'm kinda digging this song he's singing.
6.) My nose is cold, my toes are chilly, and I haven't been able to get too cozy on Cozy Chair tonight. This is because I didn't grab the blanket off the bed before I settled into the Chair.
7.) My water bottle is about two-thirds full still. I should have drank more water today.
8.) I was shooting for ten notes, but can only come up with eight right now. And this last one, totally should not count.

No comments: