Monday, January 18

37

Yeah, yeah, yeah, birthday!
37: Sydney took me to lunch at Cheesecake today. My dear brother, Jeff, wanted to know if we drank at all. I said that no, it was a dry lunch. He scoffed at this, because apparently, the last time he and Sydney went out, she got drunk and danced on the table. Anyway, I have not yet eaten my cheesecake. Once this post is published though, it's on.
37: I also spent some time going through my closet and dresser drawers collecting donations for the Big Brothers, Big Sisters charity that will be coming through my neighborhood next week. My goal, weirdly, is to get one bag from Sydney's closet (CHECK!), two bags from my closet (HALFWAY CHECK!), and two bags from Brian's closet (NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CHECK!). This will be a challenge specifically because Brian is a pack rat about clothes. It wouldn't be hard to find two bags worth of stuff to ditch in B's closet (he's got a lot that he doesn't wear anymore), if he would participate and cooperate at all with me.
37: It's been rainy here all day, and should be more so all week. I am incredibly excited about this! I love it when we have real weather here! And that it will last all week is even better!!
37: And as I mentioned on Facebook, there is nothing better, I discovered, than having my baby girl walk up to me several times today, at random times, and sing the birthday song to me. She knows all the words so well, and her little voice if so awesome! I swear, I almost cried every time.

No comments: