Saturday, December 19

No worries, peeps. It's only five days

I'm sitting in my office, which is a bit of a mess. I've got a pile of papers on my desk, slightly off-kilter; pillows on the floor; boxes in the corner; and Christmas presents strewn across the sofa. Also, it's too quiet without the iTunes playing on my computer right now.
I've got a lot to do within the next couple days, and only a couple days in which to do it. I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed. ... Sing that sentence to the tune of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," and you'll get a good look into my head lately: loopy, busy, afraid of missing something, and yet, festive.
I still have some people I have yet to buy for. This is worrying me a bit. I hate "having to come up with something," yet this is the direction I'm heading for these few dears. I always love shopping for the easier ones. Don't we all? But I haven't been hit with the random epiphany for the last people on my list, and it's really beginning to bug me. Argh!! Still, there are five more days to shop until Christmas.

No comments: