Thursday, December 17

Happy Christmas! ... in a few days ...

It's the most wonderful time of the year: Christmas avatars!! I'm loving the fun collection, and discovered that I like the exact amount as to coincide with the amount of days remaining until Christmas itself. Fate? Perhaps! While this isn't the sassiest of the avatars, she is, I think, my favorite. The top and jeans together rock.
The days until the big day are, sadly, dwindling by the day (HA!), and I've still got some shopping to figure out. I need some ideas for some people, and am struggling with a couple of them. But the good in this is the knowledge that, even if I don't have everything I need for California, I'll be able to do some additional shopping once I'm in California. Christmas is kinda stressful. Not tear your hair out stressful, but heart-beat elevating stressful.
When, I wonder, will we all be able to relax? I'd say after the holiday, but then, that's when all the nasty bills converge. March? Is that what St. Patrick's Day is about? Drinking green beer because you finally can relax?

No comments: