Sunday, November 1

"What's your damage, Heather?"

~ Um. It's November already. Dude. This year has flown by wicked fast.
~ You know how I know that I am a true-blooded Red Sox fan? I am HATING the Yankees in the World Series right now! Why can't they just LOSE? Isn't it bad enough that I have to cheer for another team, not the Red Sox, in the World Series, simply because I want the Yankees to lose? Brian and I did a very real and heartfelt high-five over the Phillies' tying run tonight, only to be crushed by that damn team and their scoring runs in the later innings. Why is the world so wrong for us Boston fans? Ack!!
~ I read an article on how to make my bob a "sexy" hairstyle, and in so doing, I realized that, once again, I'm just a lazy person when it comes to hair. Barrettes and random hair ties are the extent of my styling on any given day. This, sometimes, makes me feel like less of a girlie girl. What I need is for someone to take some time and show me some cool "do's" that will only take a couple minutes in the morning. I can not spend time with a hair dryer or curling iron. These styles must be completed with accessories of some kind and minimal arm lifting. And they have to be comfortable, thereby removing any desire I may have to run my hands through my hair, or fuss with the pins and whatnot. Someone please fix this for me.
~ I hate, hate, hate it when the clocks move back in the fall. Mainly, because Arizona doesn't change their clocks, and ... seemingly ... the rest of the world does. Now I'm an hour ahead of the Californians. The Daily Show will now be shown at midnight on Comedy Central, instead of 11 p.m., because the channel refuses to accommodate us (as does Noggin ...er, Nick, Jr.), making it impossible for me to catch even a glimpse of before I go to bed. And, well, I just hate being on a "different time zone."
~ It's forecasted to be 89 degrees tomorrow, and 92 degrees on Tuesday. Where the hell is November weather?
~ And I'm playing croquet this month, too. You know what I think of now every time I see croquet? The movie, Heathers. I wish my avatar's ball was red.

No comments: