Wednesday, November 25

Turkeys can be heroes, too

I think that, as this is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I'll wear the turkey outfit today. I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a turkey tomorrow!!

I'm watching last week's Heroes on the DVR right now. That show is a weird little thing for me. It's definitely gone downhill since the first season, though I can't help but watch it. The story lines this season are either ridiculous or overwhelming. (And I honestly can't believe that Hiro has a brain tumor. He used to be such a fun character! Now, he's all sad, and hurting, and incapable of using his power, and not having a good time. It's disappointing.) We record every episode, and they hang out on the DVR for a while. I'll say that Brian is the more faithful watcher. I watch them when I get to them. They sometimes sit for weeks before I get to them. So, I'm keeping up with the show. And again, I'm sad that it's going in weird places. But I'm inexplicably drawn to see how this hot mess of a show is going to end.

No comments: