Tuesday, November 10

That's a weird pose, isn't it?

Well, I did it. I finally got through that stack of magazines and catalogs. And now, I've got a substantially thinner stack of magazine and catalog pages, upon which are Christmas gift ideas. I'm starting to feel kind of good about the ideas, though the actual shopping has yet to commence. But it's all about creating the gift shopping list, right? Once that's done, it's nothing but hitting the mall and other stores. So really, a lot of the hard part is over. ... Er, who am I kidding, all of it is a bitch and a half to get through.
Randoms: 1.) I had to re-pot one of my spider plants this evening, as it had gotten all root-bound and unhappy. The only bag of potting soil around the house was an older bag that was in the backyard when we moved in. It wasn't the best, but neither was the soil the plant was in originally, so it should move along just fine now. 2.) After reading last night's tangent, the judge dealing with the Jennifer Lopez case obviously took my advice and barred Ojani Noa from selling the tape ... for now. 3.) Let's all say goodbye to Aaron Carter, who left the dance floor tonight, fifth in line for the mirrorball trophy. The kid was likable enough, I guess. He kinda creeped me out through, and there's no room for creepiness on a ballroom dance floor. I will be heartbroken if Kelly Osbourne doesn't win this competition. In all honesty, I don't think she will, but it'll really upset me when she's asked to leave. 4.) Is it 11 p.m. yet? I'm tired and ready to go to bed.

No comments: