Saturday, November 28

"New Moon" and "Star Trek" were good

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
My weekend, so far, has been lovely. We had a perfectly yummy Thanksgiving feast, and even better left-overs last night for dinner. I make no secret that I prefer a turkey sandwich to the slices of turkey usually offered on the big night, so the left-over nights are usually my favorite meals. Thankfully, we were offered plenty of turkey to bring home from Brian's parents' house. Now, I just need to get some more mayonnaise for my house.
I imagine you're wondering about Movie Mission: Thanksgiving '09. I declare it, so far, rather successful. I did get to see both Star Trek and New Moon, on Thursday and Friday, respectively. Happily, I can report that I thoroughly enjoyed both films. In fact, I can't wait to watch them both again. I can watch Star Trek tomorrow if I want, but New Moon will have to wait a few months until the DVD comes out.
All in all, a successful holiday. Tomorrow, I'll take down the turkeys and return my home to normal for a few days before the Christmas settles in.

No comments: