Tuesday, November 10

Happy 18-year anniversary, my dear!

Here's something for you:
Today is the 18-year anniversary of Brian and I becoming "Brian and I." I don't profess to hold this anniversary in as high a category as our wedding anniversary, but it is a date that I certainly remember every year. When I tell Brian, he always says to me, "Do I really have to remember this one anymore? I remember the wedding one." I agree with him, because like I said, this day isn't as big a deal as the coolest wedding ever. But still, I think this day should continue to be an important one. I mean, damn! We've been together as old as a voter! Or a legal adult! That's a LONG time!
Jeez, 1991 was a long time ago. Sure, a lot should happen in 18 years, but when you look at it as far as time spent together, and progress that's been made, it's amazing what we've managed to accomplish, tackle, create and learn in that time.
And hey, we can still make each other laugh!

No comments: