Wednesday, November 25

Full of hope, I tell you!

I've got a plan for the weekend. We'll call it Movie Mission: Thanksgiving '09. I'm looking at four days, and three movies I'd like to see. One is in the theater (The Twilight Saga: New Moon), and two are DVDs (Star Trek and The Proposal). I'm full of hope that I'll catch all of them.
We're bringing the DVDs with us to Brian's parents' house for the weekend, and also, Sydney's grandma and grandpa don't know it yet, but they'll be babysitting her for a couple hours while I drag Brian to the Twilight movie. (He's already seen it, but I'm short on movie partners, so he's going to have to sit through it again.) So really, it's a valid plan. I think it's got some real potential to be an actual goal. And maybe even an accomplishment!

No comments: