Sunday, November 15

Also, new blinds for the living room

~ Happily, I'm feeling a bit better today, though any day is always a better one when Brian brings home a hot chocolate from Dunkin' for me in the morning. Yummy!
~ Also, it's kinda cold in my house. I feel silly saying that, since it's not even close to being as cold as my weather has been in the last several years. Still, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, and am covered up in an afghan. It would be perfect if there was a hot chocolate for me to sip on the table next to me.
~ Sydney and I made popcorn this afternoon, and per usual, the adventure ended up being the bane of my dental existence since then. Thankfully, I have a fully functioning dentist in my home, and was able to make him get that one crazy, difficult-to-get corn bit in my back tooth. He told me he'd charge me $112. I told him I'd write him a check. But, I think I just found another one. However, he's sleeping now.
~ Can you believe how the Patriots just choked that game? Dude. Belichick has got some explaining to do. Thank goodness I wasn't watching it, otherwise I'd be really irritated.
~ It's 10:15 p.m., and my goal was to be in bed by 10:30 p.m. I'm out-ee.

No comments: