Thursday, October 15

Rocking out to "Friends in Low Places"

I am completely willing to mess with my cool quotient by being excited about this bit of news: Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement. He's been out of the spotlight for some time now, his last album was released in 2001, and no one's seen much of him for those eight years or so. And then, today comes this announcement. A less excitable person would postulate that, well, obviously even Garth Brooks has lost some money over the last few years. Me? I'm intrigued to see what the last several years have done to him as a singer and songwriter. (As long as nothing has the name "Chris Gaines" attached to it.) I saw floated in an article the words Las Vegas, as well. I would LOVE to see him in Vegas! How cool!
So now I've got Brooks on the brain. And this also means that it's time to break out the Garth Brooks songs on the iPod!

No comments: