Monday, October 5

Voting tonight

There's nothing wrong tonight. I just have little to nothing to be creative writing about. Ugh!

My Dancing with the Stars voting (13 votes allowed):
Kelly Osbourne ~ 2 votes. I don't like that she feels so insecure. She's so much better than this doubtfulness. I'm loving her!
Mark Dacascos ~ 2 votes. I wish he'd done better tonight. I like him!
Mya ~ 2 votes. Her dance tonight ... awesome.
Aaron Carter ~ 2 votes. I feel like her should get at least one pity vote for having to react off the Muppets last week. But really, I like him for the finals.
Debi Mazar ~ 1 vote. We got to see Mel B. and Maks in the same room again!!
Donny Osmond ~ 1 vote. What was all that kissing with Bruno thing? Oh, you mean that? That was shameless attention whoring.
Joanna Krupa ~ 1 vote. I actually didn't mean to vote for her.
Louie Vito ~ 1 vote. Loved, loved, loved him and Chelsie this week!
Natalie Coughlin ~ 1 vote.

No comments: