Thursday, October 29

Angels are as angels do

I totally almost went to bed tonight without posting anything to the blog! The horrors! The disappointment! I could never do that to you! Actually, I could, and I often do. Sorry.
I was watching The Vampire Diaries tonight, and noticed something both interesting and repulsive. Jasmine Guy, she of Whitley Gilbert fame in the show A Different World, played the part of one of the high school character's grandmother. A grandmother? How is that possible? Didn't she just marry Dwayne Wayne and live happily ever after?
Don't you hate it when you get smacked in the head about being older than you thought you were? Guy is only ten years older than me, and she's playing a grandmother? Logical, I suppose, if you just look at the numbers, but still.

No comments: