Monday, September 21

Time to get the voting started

Tonight is it! The first night of season nine of Dancing with the Stars began this very evening. Truthfully, I watched the entire show on fast forward, since Sydney didn't feel like falling asleep until 8:45 p.m. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't kind of enjoy passing by a majority of the comments, inane conversation, and assorted filler. Since there are 16 (no kidding, 16!) contestants this season, the premiere is a three-night affair. Tonight, the men competed. My votes and comments are below.
Tomorrow is the girls' night.

My DWTS voting (8 votes allowed):
Aaron Carter, singer, entertainer ~ 3 votes. I think I like this kid. He actually does have the potential. His brother, Nick, from Backstreet Boys, was in the audience this evening, as were the rest of the Boys.
Mark Dacascos, martial artist, actor ~ 3 votes. I'm making my front-runner preference common knowledge this moment. I am digging this guy on this show. He can take it all the way to the finals.
Donny Osmond, singer, entertainer, Marie's brother ~ 2 votes. Just because. Is it me, or ha he TOTALLY had a facelift or two?
Michael Irvin, retired football player; Ashley Hamilton, George's son, "actor;" Chuck Liddell, mixed martial artist and Ultimate Fighter; Louie Vito, snowboarder; and Tom DeLay, politician ~ 0 votes. I don't mean to be harsh on the first night, but it's early still, and I wanted to be sure that the only people I have any regard for so far, based entirely and solely on this night, get some love.

No comments: