Saturday, September 26

Then, I'll be on schedule

Okay. I'm watching Eastwick, that show based on the movie, The Witches of Eastwick, starring Rebecca Romijn, Lindsay Price and some other actress I don't remember seeing before. I can't tell if, in my head, I'm embarrassed that I seem to be really liking this show. The three female leads are intriguing me, and my goodness, the guy who is playing the devil role originally played by Jack Nicholson, is good looking. He's got an interesting, game show host kind of voice ... in a good way. I'm about halfway through it, and it's sucked me in. (Mom is interested in it, too. She's watching it with me. I think this may be the show that finally motivates her to get a DVR at home.)
I've got a lot of DVR to catch up on, too. I still need to watch Monday's episode of Gossip Girl, Thursday's Community and The Vampire Diaries, and Friday's Dollhouse. Lots to watch! And I'm going to try to take care of it all tomorrow!

No comments: