Friday, September 25

I stole this cake image off the Internets

Happy Birthday to Mom,
Happy Birthday to Mom,
Happy Birthday dear Mom,
Happy Birthday to Mom.

60th Birthday Q&A

Me: How was your birthday today?
Mom: Delightful. I got awakened by Miss Daisy, followed by Miss Sydney. My phone rang all day with texts and messages. I got to eat yummy food. I got to crash on the sofa.
Me: How does 60 feel?
Mom: The same as 59.364.
Me: What was the best part of your day?
Mom: The combination of calories.
Me: What was the ickiest part of your day?
Mom: Realizing it was over and there still were things I wanted to eat.
Me: Weirdest thing to happen to you today?
Mom: Weird isn't good. Nothing weird.
Me: Which message/call made you laugh the most?
Mom: The e-card with the talking squirrel from Rosemary.
Me: What was the most entertaining aspect of your day?
Mom: Listening to Sydney sing "Yellow Submarine," while you played guitar on Rock Band.

No comments: