Tuesday, September 8

And we bought more lemonade cupcakes

I think one of my favorite things is cuddling with Oliver while I watch television. In fact, tonight's post will topic on my favorite things about today.
* Waking up at 7 a.m. instead of at an hour with a "6" in the time.
* Hearing Brian and Sydney playing castle before going to school and work.
* Knowing that, even though Sydney cried when I left, she would enjoy her day.
* Looking out my window and seeing blue skies, green palm trees swaying in the breeze, and a blooming red bougainvillea.
* This is cheesy, but Facebooking and improving my farm!
* Eating a few of the dreaded and diabolical french fries.
* Sydney hugging me and kissing me when I picked her up from school.
* No accidents.
* Daisy resting her head on my shoulder while I checked my e-mail this afternoon.
* Getting all angry and indignant on my hubby's behalf. I wish I had someone to whom I could leave a message on voice mail.
* Katy being a rock star and agreeing to hang out with the kid tomorrow night.
* Sydney telling me how the stars on her ceiling are "anywhere." It always make me giggle, and she says it only to make me giggle.
* And again, cuddling with Oliver while watching television.

No comments: