Wednesday, August 5

Someone else giving blogs a bad name

You all will let me know when you think my blog entries get "harrowing" or "chilling," won't you? I'm afraid that the guy in Pennsylvania didn't have ANY readers of his blog, otherwise I'm quite certain someone would have alerted the police about his murderous tendencies. Creepy.
I really do wonder now if there was someone who was reading that stuff and did nothing. You can have a blog and not have it published for anyone to see, but I get the feeling that this guy was looking for an intervention. And a girlfriend. Did it occur to him that maybe he was coming off as creepy and "chilling" as his blog and attitude demonstrate?
I hate that these people feel that they need to make an example of their pain by killing others. Why not just kill yourself and be done with it? Why bring other people into your very internal and selfish pain?

No comments: