Sunday, August 9

I love that they seem to be laughing!

You know how a weekend can just get away from you? I mean, I know we did plenty of stuff over the last two days ... I just can't put my finger on where the time was spent. Naps, of course. And eating. But in looking around my house, I'm at a loss to understand what I've done with the last couple days.
Kimmie's weekend, by the numbers
Times Sydney peed in "Daddy's potty": 5
Dining out experiences: 3
Visits to the pool: 1
Hours spent reading while Sydney napped: 5
Loads of laundry: 2
Magazines read: 3
Dollars spent at grocery stores: 75
Books finished: 1
Movies watched: 1
Hours Brian spent at a seminar ... on a SUNDAY: 7
Well, having looked at the numbers on screen, I suppose it doesn't look too bad. I didn't get my homework done, or the Big List for next week's road trip written out, or enough hours of sleep myself, but I won't complain too much. I mean, really, Brian had to work today. THAT is a bad Sunday.

No comments: