Tuesday, July 21

Yes, it's a peep sundae in July

~ I've made a list of stuff for Mom to help me with when she gets here tomorrow afternoon. It's cleverly titled, "MOM LIST." The tasks themselves are not required to be done tomorrow, but Mom arrives tomorrow. And hopefully, they'll all get done by the time she leaves on Saturday. (All of a sudden, this list feels very "Lorraine" to me, but whatever, the rest of the world has to make an appointment for the interior design advice that will be living in my house this week!) I won't tell you all what's on the list, because I want Mom to be surprised, but rest assured, it will take advantage of both her expertise and her muscles.
~ Today was mine and Brian's eight-year wedding anniversary. Yes, yay! But I didn't watch the video; I didn't look through the pictures; I didn't get all moony and mushy about it; and funnily enough, I also didn't enjoy an anniversary dinner with my husband (Sydney and I went out with Katy!). Brian and I will go out tomorrow night, when we leave Sydney home with her grandma! Dinner? Movie? Get drunk with a kickboxing team? The options are endless!!
~ "It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye. And then the game becomes Find the Eye." -- Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report

No comments: