Thursday, July 23

Mommy's little cupcake is going to school

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm freaking out a little bit about my baby going to preschool. I chose the school I liked the most, got the approval of Brian and the agreement of Mom, and we're off to pay the registration fee tomorrow to keep her spot until the fall.
While this is all good news, it also means that, yes, Kimmie is going on the job market the first day of school. I apologize right now for the number of "I need a job" posts that may or may not materialize on this blog. I'll try to not let it consume me, but make no promises!
That, actually, was the big accomplishment of my day, though we also did take care of a good portion of the "Mom List." My new framed picture is hung straight and nicely. The additional pinwheels are installed in the other corner of the backyard (I LOVE those colorful, low-maintenance flower substitutes!!). Sydney is now sleeping in a big-girl bed (AACCKK!!!). We spent most of our Gymbucks, and, to quote Mom, "Nordstrom was having a delicious shoe sale."

No comments: