Monday, July 13

I wonder what it sounds like

I keep looking at this picture, and alternately find it cool and repulsive. Let's approach it with pros and cons.
Pros: 1.) Violin made of hair. 2.) Violin made of hair perched on her head. 3.) It seems to be quite light on her head. 4.) I assume that's her initial "S" on it. 5.) The bow must be hidden in there somewhere. 6.) Bubbly. 7.) Creative; I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.
Cons: 1.) Her eyebrow is creeping me out. 2.) What if it's not her hair? Whose is it? 3.) The cool bubbly looks kind of like an icky disease or something dirty and full of puss. 4.) There is a bow hidden in there somewhere! 5.) The long, straight part on her left temple; is that crimped? 6.) She may actually be pulling this off.
It's usually a bad sign when a photo sits on my desktop for several days before I either use it in a post, file it in the "use it later" folder, or dump it. Apparently, this one just needed some time for me to stare at it.

No comments: