Friday, June 19

Too many topics, so few symbols

So many things to make random comments about:
!: Nestle wants us to throw away our Toll House products because when they are eaten BEFORE being cooked, some people got kinda sick. Now, I know how yummy uncooked cookie dough is, as I take bites of it every time I break and bake, but one simply must know the risks involved in that delicacy, and should take the consequences like a man. That is all.
@: We are beyond bummed that the Arizona State University baseball team lost its double-elimination game tonight against Texas. Thank goodness we didn't call our Longhorn friends and talk any smack.
#: I was just about to comment on how Brian's recent The West Wing obsession on Bravo! has drawn me in, and then I scroll down to find an article on Bradley Whitford (who played Josh) and his wife, Jane Kaczmarek, about their divorcing after 16 years. Weird symmetry.
$: I am incredibly excited to see Public Enemies, starring Johnny Depp as John Dillinger. I think it'll rock.
%: There were some tweets that made news this week, that I knew nothing about, simply because they are people I'm not really interested in following. I mean, Lindsay Lohan had topless photos in her tweets, and Governor Schwarzenegger tweeted about his plane's emergency landing today? Ugh. Tony Hawk tweeted about the White House today, though I will probably follow him now simply because I do think he's kinda cool.
^: One of the best movies ever, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, is on USA HD tonight, and I've gotten completely sucked in. I love it so much! I'm at the part right now where Will Turner demands that Elizabeth goes free, and the awesome Capt. Jack Sparrow tells Barbosa that Turner is a eunuch.
&: I can NOT believe that Donald Trump is at all involved with televised professional wrestling. Can this dude handle a single thing in this world that doesn't have his frickin' head or hair on it? Obviously not. You know, I need to start a little list over there on the left that lists the people that bug me, which is different than the list of Random Pet Peeves. But that suggestion feels so negative.

No comments: