Thursday, June 11

Look out world, Mom's on Facebook!

Still waiting, waiting, waiting to hear from/about Jeannine...

I just created a Facebook page for Mom, and it's pretty awesome. As she says, "You've taken Mom one step further into the technical age." Still, I used her senior-year, high school photo as her profile picture ... I mean really, the hair was just fantastic (check her out in the lower left of the blog if you don't believe me). She would have loved a place where it could be declared that Kimmie filled out her info page and all that, but no, now she's stuck with her friends thinking that perhaps she is remarkably clever at turning a phrase. Activities? She's a gym rat. Interests? Interior design, of course, but shopping, too. Books? She's had the same stack of to-be-read books for more than three years, except the gem that Lizzie bought her a few months ago, Getting Naked Again. She read that one.
This is fun. I think she'll enjoy Facebook once she gets into it. But also as she said, "This Facebook thing will be really easy if you're doing everything for me."

No comments: