Monday, May 25

One weekend, three flicks

This weekend, I have already accomplished one of my very favorite things ever: the movie trifecta. I love seeing three movies in a weekend; it's awesome. They all were Netflix movies, so there wasn't any theater viewing, which is a drag, but still ... movies! Now, don't judge the Netflix selections: Australia (really long, but I have no idea what I would have taken out myself), Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (these Underworld movies are a guilty pleasure of Brian's), and Yes Man (because it looked kind of funny, and because I kind of love Bradley Cooper).
And right now, I'm watching the last hour of Josie and the Pussycats, a movie from which I actually own the soundtrack. I won't lie to you about that. I really do own it. I bought it. In CD form. And I can rock out to it, too.

No comments: