Friday, April 24

Saki bombers are BAD

I'm not ignoring you again ... I'm not. What I am is in Tucson for Brian's nephew, Chris's, wedding. I've got access to the Internets, but didn't post last night because I was, well, too drunk to do too much of anything except rue my decision to drink at all. Ugh.
Today though, Brian, Sydney and I visited the Harry Reid Zoo, and had a lovely, lovely time. This zoo was much nicer than the one in Phoenix, and I'll tell you why: it was smaller. We saw practically every animal there in an hour. And all the animals were active. Monkeys were swinging, otters were splashing around, polar bears (yes! POLAR BEARS!!!) swam around, the tiger wandered, and the elephants played with their toys. We bought a couple cups of Dippin' Dots, and ate those in the shade of a big tree. We enjoyed a cool breeze while walking through a tree canopy between the giraffe and elephant exhibits. And it was the perfect fun thing for us to do today.
Now, as for tomorrow. The wedding isn't until 5:15 p.m., and we're not expected to be there until 5 p.m. The family photos are being taken after the ceremony. So what do we do tomorrow? I'll ask the concierge in the morning.

No comments: