Wednesday, April 1

I'm a lightning strike of basketball pickability

I picked up our new house keys, and the garage opener (yay!), this morning! I'm giddy to head over there tomorrow, and to pull out all the shelf paper and prepare the place for 1.) Molly Maids to scrub the hell out of it on Friday, and 2.) myself and my family to move in on Saturday. I finally started to take down Sydney's room this morning. I also had to stop and pick up some more boxes.
Oh, and did I tell you that my basketball bracket has been totally busted for a while? Yeah, I had Pitt taking the whole tournament. Honestly, since my team lost, I haven't even looked at the paper. Brian's team has lost too, but with the pool he's in, he still has more points then anyone else (actually, he's tied for first). Is it possible to win a tourney pool without picking the right national champion? We shall see!
Moving day is 3 days away.

1 comment:

-T. said...

I was out of the BB Bracket(s) I participated in after the first round..which I still don't understand, since I tried to do them opposite...but anyway...at least you have the move to look forward to! HAVE FUN!! Can't wait to see pictures!