Monday, April 20

Getting my vote on again

My Dancing with the Stars voting (7 votes allowed):
Gilles Marini ~ 2 votes. It's crunch time, people, and the favorites get the votes while the not-favorites get nothing. I just love Marini and his partner, Cheryl, on the dance floor. This is the first time I've watched and actually wanted Cheryl to win the disco ball.
Melissa Rycroft ~ 2 votes. She's fantastic, in both dance and personality. Love her.
Shawn Johnson ~ 1 vote. Mom and I both wonder, how can someone with such tree-trunk legs have such grace? Mom thinks I should have given her two votes, too, but ... well, it's my voting, not hers.
Chuck Wicks ~ 1 vote. This vote is purely due to Julianne, and that I think she's cute.
Lil' Kim ~ 1 vote. Mom chose who got the last vote, and she decided on Lil' Kim.
Lawrence Taylor and Ty Murray ~ 0 votes. Sorry, LT and Ty.

p.s. Since I have completely bailed on DWTS over the last two weeks, I'll add these photos of Steve-O and his partner, Lacey, and David Alan Grier, and his partner, Kym. Steve-O was dismissed last week, and Grier was invited to leave the week before.

No comments: