Tuesday, April 28

Can I get a "bye-bye-bye"

So I finally got to work on my little atrium. I added the little fountain; got some even footing for the thousand-year-old elephant planter; and found a better spot for the planet, star, constellation plant thing that I've been moving all over hell and back for several years. It was when I went to install the lighting (yes, there will be lighting) that I came across the hitch in my get-along. Somewhere, between the apartment and the house, the lights got killed. Actually, it's only one bulb that died, but still, it was enough to make me stop working on my little atrium for the day. Pity. But, it did give me the opportunity to realize that I should have all the lighting before installing any of the lighting, so suddenly, multi-colored lights are added to my Target list tomorrow. (Yes, the list is now for tomorrow now. I only have so many hours in my day, you know.)
And tonight's cast-off from Dancing with the Stars is .... Chuck Wicks! The guy who thinks that we think that just because he's dating a dancer, he should know how to dance; who believes that moving the hips makes a man less manly; and who, along with Julianne, was obsessed with showing the viewers how HAPPY, COMPATIBLE, and FULL OF CHEMISTRY they are together. I mean, of course I'll miss Julianne. She's one of my favorite pros. But if I can get through the last several weeks without Maks, I feel like I can make it through the show without anyone. So, we'll catch you later, Chuck.

No comments: