Thursday, March 26

Yes, I liked it better than the book

Brian and I watched Twilight last night. I know that I've mentioned on the blog that I was not a huge fan of the book series. But the movie, well, I just figured I had to see the movie, thinking that I would, against my better judgment, probably dig the hell out of it. And I was right. I actually did enjoy it in a guilty pleasure kind of way. In fact, I still have it, and will probably watch it again before sending it back to Netflix. (Or won't, and then I'll just buy it at Target.) It was a total teeny-bopper, chicky movie, with all the long, loving stares that girls always wish they got in high school. True love forever, danger, intrigue, blah ... pretty much everything that the guys in my high school were incapable of being ... not that I would have noticed anyway. Boo. Against my will, I am excited about the sequel, New Moon, due in November.

No comments: