Tuesday, March 24

Those are DOLLARS??!!!

ITEM!: While I do not crush on Charlie Sheen in a way even close to how I did back before his propensity for hookers dressed like cheerleaders was made public, I still am squarely on his side in regards to his divorce from Denise Richards. Her behavior since their divorce is the kind of crazy that no one needs in their life. Because of this, I've fallen hard on the side of dislike for her. And because of that, I'm kinda happy to see her go the way of the bye-bye on tonight's Dancing with the Stars. Also to the point, she was an awful dancer. My only sadness is in the fact that there will be little to no more Maks on the show. His "bad boy of the ballroom" attitude is awesome. And I totally cheer for him a lot because he got ROBBED when he lost the competition with Mel B. He will be missed.
ITEM!: $16 ... Sixteen dollars was shoved into the back of the big television the other day, when I thought Sydney was doing nothing more than taking the dollar coins and lining them up on the desk. It took Brian about 20 minutes to disassemble the TV's backing and fish out the coins. Funny is that the coins have been in the TV for about two weeks, and that I only chose yesterday to dig them out because The Salvation Army is coming by tomorrow to pick it up. I actually thought that they were all quarters, nickels and dimes. I wish there was a picture of my face when I realized that all those coins were dollars! I was all, "ACK!"
ITEM!: My days are filling up, as you can imagine, over the next couple weeks. But I'm actually feeling pretty calm about it all. And thinking on that, I have no right to feel at all calm.

No comments: