Tuesday, March 10

Taxes, taxes, taxes

I put all our tax information together for Frank this afternoon. I actually feel quite happy that it's done, though still somewhat perturbed at knowing that, even though I may get this to Frank before the end of the week, it'll still be close to April 15 before I see any of it back from him. Grrr. Here's hoping for a decent refund though! Really, I know that we'll get one, since we're still paying a ridiculous amount of interest on Brian's school loans. That's where our refund is coming from again this year. (It wasn't always so when I was working, but oh well. The things we trade when I'm not working!)
I have a stack of empty and folded boxes leaning against the hallway wall. I bought my first batch of boxes yesterday, and even though I insisted to myself that I would get started today, I did not. They all are still empty. I think I'll start on the books tomorrow. Happily, I think I've got an idea of where all the furniture will go in the new place.

No comments: