Wednesday, March 4

A sunken tub and a beehive fireplace

I looked at another house this afternoon. It was the one that we drove by on Sunday morning, and that Brian decided he liked very much ... from the outside. Truthfully, it's a bit older than I would like, and it has some work to be done, but it's also got a couple weird, kooky little things about it that are becoming more and more endearing as I think about it. I'm excited to get another look at it on Sunday, when Brian and I are to check it out together. Big problem: again, no grass in the backyard. But it isn't as big a backyard, and we figure that we can do some work ourselves and get some sod in there and growing. We'll have to water it ourselves, but I imagine that there are much worse things to do than water your own grass, right? Really, I'm finding that, the more I consider the place, the more I'm liking it.

No comments: