Tuesday, March 17

Sadly, she's got to go-go

Because of this, heaven is so not a place on Earth! I mean, really! Where the hell was all the Go-Go love? Why, oh why was Belinda Carlisle sent home tonight?! That's just wrong! Steve Wozniak definitely should have left, instead of the wonderful Belinda. Sure, her dancing was quite bad, but it's not possible that she was the worst of the bottom two. Do the viewers even look at Karina when she's dancing with Wozniak? She's in pain! Big deal that Wozniak is having a whole lot of fun! All night, Karina was hoping, practically praying, that she'd get sent home, where she can sit back and watch the rest of the competition. And so now, my dear Belinda travels back into the Go-Go sunset. So sad.
Here's my St. Patrick's Day t-shirt. I absolutely love it. This was, perhaps, the best $4 I ever could have spent ... ever.

No comments: