Monday, March 16

"Erin go braugh" means "Ireland forever"

You know what I got to do today? I got to pack and label a box, "garage." So many of you are like, whatever, big deal, but for me, having a garage is a huge thing! I can't wait to store stuff in my garage, and dig for holiday decorations in my garage, and park my car in my garage! Yay!
I'm watching this new show, Castle, on after Dancing with the Stars. I almost said that I wasn't a fan of these cheesy police procedurals, but then I remembered that I love, love, love The Mentalist. The draw for this particular show is the actor Nathan Fillion, who was awesome in Firefly, his guest appearance in Buffy, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog, and the movie, Serenity (an extension of the show Firefly). I dig his sarcastic, kinda smug and dicky way of delivering a line. And he's funny. You know me, I like a guy who makes me laugh. And you also know that everything I like must be spoken about at least once on the blog, so tonight it's Castle's turn.
Oh, and you can say it, I am ROCKING this Irish step dancer dress. Don't forget to wear your green tomorrow, and show your Irish solidarity. You go, you Irish girls; I love you!!

My DWTS voting (13 votes allowed):
Melissa Rycroft ~ 2 votes. I'm kind of loving this little girl. She's got a great smile, and seems to have a real shot at this contest. I think she's my favorite.
Gilles Marini ~ 2 votes. When I heard that Marini hurt himself, I got really nervous about his participation, and then I got irritated that I care that much. But still, I was pleased to see that he was able to compete!
Shawn Johnson ~ 2 votes. She's adorable, I agree. I keep watching her because I want to see some crazy gymnastics moves in her dances.
Belinda Carlisle ~ 1 vote. Sadly, Miss Belinda is not good at this. I do love her so much, but I don't think she is long for this show.
Lawrence Taylor ~ 1 vote. I want to see what he can do next week.
Li'l Kim ~ 1 vote. I didn't think I'd like her, but I do.
David Alan Grier ~ 1 vote. I say, "meh," but voted for him anyway.
Ty Murray ~ 1 vote. Because of Andrea's endorsement, Murray got my vote.
Denise Richards ~ 1 vote. Honestly, I have no idea why I voted for her. Actually, I do have an idea: Maks. He's awesome.
Chuck Wicks ~ 1 vote. I actually meant to vote for Steve-O instead of Wicks, which is unfortunate, because Steve-O really needed my vote. I'm quickly becoming bored with the Wicks and Julianne dynamic.
Steve Wozniak, Steve-O and Holly Madison ~ 0 votes. Again, I would have rather voted for Steve-O. I've got no desire to see Wozniak or Madison dance again.

No comments: