Saturday, January 24

Yes, yes, yes, it HAS to be red

Well, my dears! There is one less thing in this world for Kimmie to bitch about now! Yay new car! Sydney and I are now rolling a Volkswagen Jetta. It's bright red, as I'm sure you all would figure it would have to be for me to drive it, and it's got a turbo engine, which makes it super quick. There's plenty of room in the back seat and in the trunk, and I can't wait to get all my stuff inside to clutter it all up. I can see a bit of a learning curve for me to learn its dimensions: I took a slow and steady approach to my parking spot tonight. I really can't wait to drive it tomorrow!
So, I've got to say, I'm moving really well through my list of "Big Things I Wanted to Accomplish, 2009" so far this year. (New computer? CHECK. New car? CHECK.) Irritations, frustrations and fears were large on my mind every time I would get into the Land Rover, and now, I'm feeling more confident about the new car. But don't get me wrong ... I proudly admit that I cried my eyes out as we drove away from that car.

No comments: