Saturday, January 17

A new Mac makes for a happy girl!

So I'm blogging to you right now on my brand new computer! Mom and her American Express points rock the house!! It's got a different kind of keyboard, so that'll take some getting used to, and just the whole thing is super new, so the entire thing is a bit of a learning curve for me. I mean, really, my laptop is nine years old. I imagine that there's been quite a bit of improvement done to the machines since then. I'm figuring that all out right now. Oh, don't think I'm not thoroughly enjoying the discovery of all the new and different bits and pieces.
Did you know that with the purchase of a new computer, you can transfer all the information on the old machine to the new one? And that the new computer is totally in charge of the entire operation is even better. Just sit back, chill for about an hour, then get rolling on updating the stuff, and all is good!
At any rate, this post is sucking bad because I'm so distracted by the computer, as well as The Mummy: The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

No comments: