Sunday, January 25

It's mine, and now it's also full of my stuff

I loaded all my stuff into the new car this afternoon. It's an interesting thing, moving all the clutter from one car into another. All those little nooks and crannies that housed random hats, water bottles, Altoid tins, and change? Not quite available in the new car. How do I live without a change catcher? There's no ashtray in this car, if you can believe that. I've got the lighter charger still, but no little catcher for my stray dimes, nickels and quarters. Also, no nets above the backseats for the hats and good-karma dolls: Malificent and Cruella De Evil. It's fun finding new places to house all those things!
So we get home from dinner tonight, and find that Daisy has powered through one of Sydney's stuffed toys, devouring the entire top two inches of the toy's pointed hat and spreading stuffing all over the baby's room. This annoys me. Now, I'm just sitting here waiting for the frickin' dog to vomit up all that yarn and fabric onto my carpet. Lovely.
I'm not watching the Screen Actors Guild award show tonight. I'm not sure why, since you all know how much I love the awards shows. I'm all, dinner, baby, dog eating toy, cheesy movie, computer, blah, blah, blah. I just didn't feel the need for it, I guess. But yay for Kate Winslet again!

No comments: