Wednesday, December 31

The Big List

So ... obviously ... I've taken some time off from the blog over the last week. I could go through a litany of reasons why I haven't written, bored, having a cold, blah, blah, blah, but oh well.
Today is the last day of 2008, and, well, it'll be kind of a whimperish one. I'm not feeling well enough to make it a smash of a day, and there are no plans for tonight, so Brian and I may just be ringing in the New Year with a viewing of the ball dropping in New York, and then a nice sleep.
But don't think that tomorrow will be greeted with the same attitude. No, no. I am going to tackle this next year, and tackle it well! (After I'm over my cold.) But I can start all my research now, and I shall!
What's on the Big List for 2009?
House;
Job;
Car;
Potty Training (that one, of course, is entirely up to Sydney, so it may well get pushed to 2010. I say, whatever);
Weight Loss;
Simplification (I'm being deliberately vague on this, because I'm not sure what I'd like to, or be able to, simplify);
Reading;
Class Work.
That's a pretty good list, if I do say so myself. I'll need some help, obviously, but will take these list items to task as best I can.
2009, Bring it!

No comments: