Sunday, November 30

When the chips fall, they sound the same

I played, and lost, two games of Connect 4 tonight. On a whim ... Brian's whim, specifically ... we bought the game at Target this evening. He made me promise I would play with him, "like, 10 times," before he put it in the cart, so he could be sure he would get his $10 worth of fun out of it. Two games down, eight to go. What's fun is the level of strategy involved. I had forgotten how chess-like it can be to play. And really, I was totally on board with buying the game. In fact, I would have gotten Operation too, if he'd asked me a second time. I love those games. I can't wait to play games with Sydney! My personal favorite, Chutes & Ladders, will be the most fun, I think. This time next year, Santa will be bringing a nice pile of Milton Bradley (and others) boxes to her. It'll be as much a fun day for me as for her when we get to open and play them!

No comments: