Tuesday, November 18

Wall*E rocks!

Dude, you guys, we just finished watching Wall*E. That is, by far, one of the cutest little love stories I've ever seen in my life. I mean, really, who falls in love with a robot? But my goodness, it was almost too cute and adorable! Of course, the movie had some great, but sometimes, it was unexpectedly depressing. Great: the little cleaning robot; Eve's attitude; Wall*E's house. Depressing: Earth as a disgusting garbage can; people who don't move on their own anymore; drinking all snacks and meals. And seriously, at some point, my husband said to me, "Wall*E's not going to die in this movie, is he?" I shook my head and said, "No. Not possible. It's still a Disney movie." But even as I said that, I was a bit concerned. Having finished the film, Brian and I couldn't be more enamored of the story, and the love, between the robots! Fun!

No comments: