Sunday, November 30

Updates on that adventure to come, I'm sure!

ITEM!: So how cool is this? I am living across the street from a Christmas tree lot! Awesome! I don't smell the trees, because they're still a bit far, I guess, but I can certainly see them. And this is just the thing I need to push me over the edge into crazy holiday giddiness. You know what this means, don't you? It means that Brian and I can find and buy a tree, and just carry it across the street, like they do in all those big city-based shows and movies ... and best of all, it won't get all kinds of needles in my car!
ITEM!: I always love it when the space shuttles land in California at Edwards Air Force Base. Maybe, some day, I'll get to watch a landing, or even better and more incredible, a launch. From the inside, yeah, from the inside.
ITEM!: I'm taking the laptop in to the Apple store tomorrow. I would say that the errand should be interesting, but really, I'm pretty sure I'm going to walk away from the place disappointed. Somehow, I doubt they'll be able to fix my little door issue, because the computer is so old, and they'll tell me that the video problem is some inherent software hiccup, and, oh look at that, the whole piece of machinery may just melt if I take it home without a ridiculous amount of money paid to their Genius Bar.

No comments: