Monday, November 17

Love hurts, and so does watching this movie

So I'm having a love/hate relationship with the movie, The Heartbreak Kid. I had no interest in it when it was in theaters. I remember the previews, and I remember thinking that this particular Ben Stiller movie was not worth my time or attention. Of course, on Netflix, every movie looks cooler than it actually is, so when I saw it on the web site recently, I added it to my queue. But as I was flipping through my extensive HBO channel lineup, I found the movie, and good news, it started only five minutes before I landed on it. Right now, I'm about an hour into it, and I'm feeling the burn. But you know, I need to watch it to the end just so I know what happens, whether I pay for it later with a diminished faith in humanity, or not.

No comments: