Monday, November 24

And still a crazy flat stomach

I'll tell you, it's weird how little amount of sleep I've gotten over the last week. There's really no reason for it, except that, damn it, I just haven't been ready to be asleep before midnight since some time last week. I finished a book though, the other night, so that's a good thing. At any rate, my latest bout of nocturnal living is making it difficult for me to get earlier sleep tonight. It's a couple minutes before 10, I'm still sitting here at the computer (that has not been repaired yet), and I'm only really interested in dicking around on Facebook. And Gladiator is on TV. But the positive feeling I'm getting from this is that I don't really want to do anything else tonight, and I just stifled a yawn, so maybe I will get to sleep on time.
So, check her out. It looks like our dear Britney finally has her life back together, and she'll be rocking the newest cover of Rolling Stone, out this week. Doesn't she look pretty, and healthy? I'm loving the new single, "Womanizer," and I'm geeked about the new album, Circus, which drops on December 2. There was an article on Brit on USAToday.com this morning, and it was a positive, emotionally controlled, and logical interview, or so I gathered from the minimal quotes allowed in the story. I think I may buy this issue, and show my support.

No comments: