Saturday, October 25

We bought a significantly smaller pumpkin

This time last night, I was so tired that I decided that I would just close my eyes for a second or two before finishing up with my Internets and getting to the blog. Of course, the next thing I knew, it was close to midnight and Bad Boys was just ending. I get so mad at myself sometimes for falling asleep without actually changing into my PJ's and getting into bed. But alas, then I'm all, well, obviously, I was super tired.
I've finally uploaded all my pictures from the last two weeks, and have submitted them to be printed. I'm really very happy with them. Sydney's birthday party in California: I didn't take enough photos, and should have taken more earlier in the day, but on the whole, I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Today's visit to the pumpkin festival: Tons of pics to upload, though I would have liked a few more smiles from my favorite subject, if you know what I mean. Here's one of the typical images from today, showcasing little more than her nose, her hat and an arm. Still, it's the cutest bit of body parts ever, if I do say so myself.
And tomorrow I will be hosting Syd's Arizona birthday party, featuring the daddy side of the family, and of course, Auntie Donna! I'm feeling pretty good about my preparations so far, though we'll see what happens int the morning, as I'm sure that something will go ... not necessarily wrong ... but ... wonky.
I'm watching The Bourne Ultimatum. It's a good movie. I heard that Matt Damon has signed up for a fourth installment. I hope that his Bourne and Julia Stiles' character get together in it! I think they're cute together.

No comments: