Wednesday, October 29

Sometimes, I've got too much heart

Random stuff in my head right now:
:-) I don't care that the Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series. It wasn't my Red Sox hoisting the trophy, and I'm bitter about that ... well, you all know I am, so that's no surprise.
:-) I didn't watch the Obama 30-minute infomercial tonight. I've already voted, and now I'm ready for it all to be done. I can't wait for Wednesday morning.
:-) I actually played the part of the scarecrow in a Pinecrest-era stage version of The Wizard of Oz. I wore an old, baggy pair of Daddy's jeans, had straw poking out every pocket, sported a faded and holy flannel shirt, and a straw cowboy hat. Andrea was Dorothy. We rocked that production, you know. So of course, when this scarecrow outfit became possible, I jumped at it! I am, once again, the scarecrow!

No comments: