Sunday, October 26

Sleepy pups equal a good weekend

I've got that good feeling of productive exhaustion going on right now. I hosted a perfectly lovely birthday party for my baby girl this afternoon, and had a wonderful time with friends and family. And right now, I've cleaned up my kitchen, organized all my leftovers, put my girl to bed, and Brian and I took out all the trash. The first run of the dishwasher will be dry soon, though I won't touch it until tomorrow morning. All Sydney's new stuff is still in a pile in the living room, too, and it too will not be touched now until the morning. I'm too tired to do much else tonight but finish my blog and get cozy in my pajamas. Oliver and Daisy are already sacked out, on the bed and floor, respectively. I always loved it when the doggies in my life had such active weekend days that they were crashed out on Sunday night. I think they may be lifeless tomorrow, too.
Actually, in retrospect, I had a pretty fantastic weekend. Between the pumpkin festival and the birthday party, it was an active, entertaining and fun time for all of us. I love it when my weekend ends with a camera full of Sydney goodness.

No comments: