Friday, October 10

Oliver turns 8 today!

A big, huge, massive, amazing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best dog ever! My Oliver G. rocks the house like no one's business, and today, he's eight years old!
Some of the best things about my pooch:
He cuddles and spoons with me every night as we fall asleep.
He growls, whines and "talks" to me whenever he wants a treat.
He's super well behaved, and has infinite patience for Sydney.
I only get kisses in the morning when he wants me to get up for our walk.
He stares at me ... for a long time ... when he wants my attention.
He can eat food off a fork.
He responds to "psst" for everything, including behavioral modification, treat calling, and "don't tell Daisy, but come here so I can rub your tummy."
He knows to not chew on anything that's not his.
His favorite place to nap is on my lap.
He loves me as much as I love him!

Yay Ollie!

No comments: